As a marketing professional you're under a lot of pressure to produce leads and sales for your firm.
And you need to create hard hitting, effective marketing copy to do that.
This could take the form of direct response letters, white papers, case studies and web content.
You could undoubtedly do that yourself or have your in-house copywriters do it. But since you're
here, I'm guessing that these options are not available.
Your're probably like most of your marketing colleagues who have the copywriting talent but are so
busy doing all of the other things your bosses want you to do that you just don't have time to write
And if you are overworked and short of copywriting resources in-house that just increases the
pressure. You know you have to get it done - somehow. So, you need a freelance B2B copywriter
now, at least, temporarily.
How Do You Find One?
You do what you did - an Internet search for a freelance B2B copywriter. And you
found my site that provides the information you need to retain me as your copywriter to create the
B2B marketing materials you need. It presents my writing process, copywriting services offered,
fee structure, background and samples of my writing.
1. I'm equally at home with direct response and content focused B2B copywriting. The technical
aspects of B2B projects don't make me uncomfortable. I speak Engineerlish so I understand how
engineers think, talk and write.
2. And one of my main strengths is the ability to translate technical information in the direct
response or B2B content worlds into English so that you and management can understand it
3. When you read some of the direct response letters, white papers and articles in my
portfolio you'll see that I'm a pretty good writer and content creator with a fresh, conversational
As Kate Greene of the National Fire Protection Association said,
"Hi Tom! Great! They loved hearing a fresh voice!
4. Since I've held executive level posts in electric utility consulting business, making decisions
involving millions of dollars, I understand how important budgets and schedules are in your
5. And I'm easy to work with.
So now, it's up to you.
If you want to create great direct response letters or other B2B marketing pieces such as white
papers or case studies that will help you and make your company more money, call me at 847-989-
5517 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You know from what you've seen on this site that it's the right service for you and that you'll be
taking the first step in making your life easier. So, go ahead. Make the call. You'll be glad you did.
"Your responsiveness, understanding of the product, and overall service was excellent".
- Jackie Burtle, HVB AE Power Systems, Inc.
What Happens When You Call or E-mail Me?
- You'll have a new resource to help you complete your B2B copywriting projects and mak your company more profitable. That will make your life easier, won't it?
- You'll look smart to your boss because you'll be using just-in-time resources (only paid when working).
What Happens If You Don't Call?
If you don't call, you'll continue to have the same B2B copywriting problems that brought you to
my site in the first place and I'm sure you don't want that.
So, Call Now for No-Surprise Copywriting Services