As a marketing professional you're under a lot of pressure to produce leads and sales for your firm.
I know how you feel because I've been running my own business since 2001 and getting new leads is as vital to my sucess as it is to yours.
And you need to create hard hitting, effective marketing copy to get those leads or make those sales.
You could undoubtedly do that yourself or have your in-house copywriters do it. But since you're
here, I'm guessing that these options are not available.
And your're probably like most of your marketing colleagues who have the copywriting talent but are so busy doing all of the other things your bosses want you to do that you just don't have time to write the copy.
But you know you have to get it done - somehow. So, you need a freelance B2B copywriter
now - at least, temporarily.
1. I'm equally at home with direct response and content focused B2B copywriting. The technical aspects of B2B projects don't make me uncomfortable. I speak Engineerlish so I understand how engineers think, talk and write.
2. And one of my main strengths is the ability to translate technical information (Engineerlish) in the direct response or B2B content worlds into English so that you and management can understand it.
3. When you read some of the direct response letters, white papers and articles in my writing samples you'll see that lI'm a pretty good writer and content creator with a fresh, conversational approach.
As Kate Greene of the National Fire Protection Association said,
"Hi Tom! Great! They loved hearing a fresh voice!"
4. Since I've held executive level posts in the electric utility consulting business making decisions involving millions of dollars, I understand how important budgets and schedules are in your world.
5. I've been in business for myself since 2001 and know the pressure you feel.
6. I'm easy to work with.
7. And I've written a book about B2B copywriting.
So now, it's up to you.
If you want to create great direct response letters or other B2B marketing pieces such as white papers or case studies that will help you and make your company more money, call me at 847-989-5517 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You know from what you've seen on this site that it's the right service for you and that you'll be
taking the first step in making your life easier. So, go ahead. Make the call. You'll be glad you did.
"Your responsiveness, understanding of the product, and overall service was excellent".
- Jackie Burtle, HVB AE Power Systems, Inc.
What Happens When You Call or E-mail Me?
- You'll have a new resource to help you complete your B2B copywriting projects and make your company more profitable. That will make your life easier, won't it?
- You'll look smart to your boss because you'll be using just-in-time resources (only paid when working).
- You will enter the world of "No Surprise Copywriting"
No Surprise Copywriting
You may have heard or even lived through horror stories about hiring freelance copywriters who did not understand your business, did not grasp how important accuracy and schedule are in your business and were very difficult to work with.
The following "no surprise" service methodology* is designed to avoid these problems and maximize your benefits - ROI and business leads.
To Get Your Business - I will do the following:
- Meet with you in person or on the phone to determine the type of business-to-business copy you need (white paper, case study, direct mail package, web content, etc.), the scope and schedule for the assignment and how we will handle changes in scope should they occur (they usually do).
- Determine your expectations from the copywriting material.
- Write a Creative Brief to capture the scope of your campaign. No surprises.
- Provide a fixed price proposal for an initial draft, 2 revisions and the number of meetings or phone conferences required by you.
- On acceptance of my proposal, provide you a detailed letter of understanding based on the Creative Brief to initiate project. No surprises.
To Create Your Copy - I will take the following steps:
- Identify your internal and external audiences
- Identify your internal Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Review and comment on your current business-to-business marketing copy materials to establish their tone and projected image to determine if you wish to continue in that vein or try a new approach.
- Review the business-to-business copywritten marketing materials of your competitors and compare them to yours to look for opportunities to differentiate your product or service from theirs
- Provide you a detailed copy outline based on the Creative Brief for your approval before proceeding with the copywriting. No surprises.
- Interview your SMEs
- Provide you regular status reports for longer assignments
- Provide you with an in-progress draft for your comments on an agreed date in the assignment. No surprises.
- Incorporate your comments and submit the copywritten marketing material in the format you desire - Word, PDF, etc.,.electronic or hard copy
- On completion of assignment, solicit your comments to improve future projects
*if your current business-to-business copywriter(s) do not have a similar methodology, maybe you're not getting all you need to increase your profits. Think about it!
What Happens If You Don't Call?
If you don't call, you'll continue to have the same B2B copywriting problems that brought you to my site in the first place and I'm sure you don't want that.
So, Call Now for No-Surprise Copywriting Services